Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More pictures

Here are some more pictures of the cruise. Isabelle last night said that she missed being on the ship and that I should go work on the ship because it would be fun. I told her that I wouldn't get to see her if I worked on the ship and she said: "We can live on the ship, you can work in the Pizza place during the day and then come see us at night!" While I think this is a pretty good idea, I am not sure why she thinks the Pizza place would be the place to work!


This is the flowrider on the ship, I couldn't get the hang of it before my knees told me no more, but it was a good time.



Isabelle drinking her Pina Colada out on deck, good luck getting her to share!



Gracie eating in the dining room, for a 11 month old she did really good every night as long as she had her roll. To get her in her high chair the waiters had to give her a role first and then she would get in, now she's addicted to bread just like her Daddy.



Isabelle and Hadley playing on the private Island Labadee


Isabelle and Nicholas


Isabelle and Hannah having fun on Labadee


Our ship


View from the beach, such a pretty place




Grandpa and Gracie


Gracie and Hadley playing in the sand.

No comments: