Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We start 'em young

Who says that a one year old can't help with the family chores? Who am I to say she can't do something when she looks so happy doing it!


Once they turn five they give you this look when you ask them to help:


I guess it's because they get smarter and can actually tell you they don't want to do something when they get older. If any of you need help, Gracie is available for hire. Just be aware if she doesn't want to do something she spits. If you are willing to take a little spitting, she is very thorough!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Gracie can come to our house and clean. I bet she does a better job than Nick does. She’d at least start the job, I can’t even say that much for Nick.

Colleen said...

Such good pictures of the kids! I'm finally looking at all of your blogs!
Good job!
Mom