Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I think we're in trouble!

So little Miss Gracie having been on this earth for 10 months, has figured out what a purse is. I guess having a Mom and Sister who just love purses, I can see why Gracie now has caught the bug. But C'mon, 10 months! She even did a good job at color matching the purse with the outfit, so she is well on her way to costing her Dad way to much money in the future. I thought that you would enjoy some pictures of Gracie's new found desire to be like her Mom and Sister.


Look at that form, carefully balancing the purse with one hand and the other on the couch!


Even when she falls she makes sure the purse is still firmly in the hold position!


Something about this face makes me think she is saying: "You might as well give up now Dad, this is what you have to look forward to from now on!"



1 comment:

R / K / A / G said...

Funny! Isabelle is doing a good job educating her younger sister.