Thursday, August 28, 2008

Isabelle's first time sleeping on the tramp

Last Friday night (August 22) I decided to let Isabelle sleep outside on the tramp with her Dad. It probably wasn't the smartest decision since it got down to 59 degrees but I kept her well covered and she slept really good . I had to start smoking some Pork Shoulder at 4:00 in the morning for Aly's Dad's 60th Birthay Party Saturday night so it worked really well to just hop off the tramp and be right at the smoker. It was a pretty miserable night for me, I woke up at least every hour and the tramp wasn't as soft as I remember it when I was Isabelle's age! She had a big smile on her face in the morning so it was all worth it.

About 5:30 sound asleep
Sleeping outside is the only time that we can keep covers on her (She is just like her Dad)

Here is the wonderful sleeping quarters

Sun just starting to come up a little after 6:00

Isabelle just waking up, now that is a Kid who looks like she had a good time!

The summer is ending and Isabelle is getting ready to go back to school next week so I'm glad she was able to experience sleeping outside on the tramp. Good thing I remembered to turn off the sprinklers!

1 comment:

Mindi B said...

I used to love sleeping on the trampoline - what a fun dad you are!