Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines

Valentines day 2009, here are the girls in their pajamas before Aly surprised them with new pajamas.



I am not sure why Gracie thinks it is so fun to pull these faces when you tell her to "show me your pretty smile," but it is really cute.


This picture is a lot better, Gracie has calmed down a little bit.


Gracie enjoying the rose that daddy gave her



Isabelle and Gracie showing off their new pajamas. The front says "I Love Candy." Last night Isabelle said: "I wish everyday we could eat whatever we want like candy and all the bad stuff." Me too Isabelle, me too.


How cute is this? Gracie with another one of her smiles and Isabelle posing just perfectly.












2 comments:

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

I love those pajamas!!! So cute, where did you get them!

Colleen said...

Beautiful girls!
Love, Grandma Barker