Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fainting can cause damage

Aly decided to faint yesterday morning twice and one of those was into the tub surround and shower. She hasn't been feeling well the last few days and who knows why, but she decided to be really dramatic and faint twice. It was a pretty big thud when she fell in the bathroom and I guess it caused a little damage.

It seems that her fainting left a definite mark on the tub surround:

You might need to look closely on the right side but it is definitely there





3 comments:

Barker Family said...

I hope that everything is OK. Let me know if she needs any help!!!

Ferran Family said...

DeAnne just told me! Oh my heck! I hope you are Ok?! That crack is so bad...I hope you are Ok! If you need anything please let me know!

Mindi B said...

Wow! That's crazy! Do you guys know why she is fainting? I hope everything is okay!!!