Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Anniversary Present

I spent last week in Atlanta going to an electronic expo, and for the first time in our 11 years of marriage, I missed our Anniversary.  To make up for being gone I took Aly to stay at the St. Regis in Deer Valley the weekend before I left, bought her a nice necklace, and sent flowers while I was gone.

I thought that I did pretty good until I came home to the girls wanting me to go downstairs with my eyes closed.  I figured they had straightened up my music room for me, little did I know Aly did an extreme makeover as my Anniversary present.  She definitely beat me this year on the gift giving (I guess it makes up for the past few years of not getting anything!) and I couldn't be more excited about it.  I mean, look at this place, it's pretty impressive.  

Lets see what she comes up with next year!


**The designer Aly has been using took these pictures and wrote about it on her blog, you can go here to see what she said:  http://6thstreetdesignschool.blogspot.com/2010/09/game-room-surprise.html













No comments: