Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lagoon

We are not frequenters of Lagoon but the chance came up to go with my Family for my Mom's Stake Day at Lagoon and we decided to go because of the discount.  Ben and Jason's Families went as well as Grandma Barker.  We got there around Noon and stayed until Eight.  The girls had a really fun time and especially liked the new ride, Bombora.  It is a fairly tame roller coaster but still gives the little ones a nice thrill.  Isabelle liked all the really big roller Coasters and went on a couple with Grandma Barker while I stayed with Gracie.  At the end of the day we went on Bombora five times in a row and then ended the day splashing in the splash park at the entrance to the park.  The girls can't wait to go back, I guess I better start saving my money.




Gracie and Colton spent most of the day hanging out


Waiting for the boats (The kids really wanted to do it but the line takes forever, will try to avoid it next time)

Gracie and Landon

The Girls were happy to end the day in water



We had extra clothes for Gracie but had to buy Isabelle a shirt that she could wear home

No comments: